If you look closely, there are brown spots on the skin of each person; for someone, they are barely visible, as they are very small, but there are also large ones the size of a tea saucer. It is clear that many people are frightened, because their first thoughts are liver problems or a serious skin disease. However, in most cases, the brown spots on the human body do not indicate something serious and do not go away without any treatment. True, in order not to be frightened when they appear, you need to know a few differences that indicate that they are harmless (no itching, flaking, and other symptoms characteristic of various diseases).
Provocative Factors and Possible Diseases
There is a color lichen. It is a good idea to take care of your skin. If you really have a fungus, it will help you.
It is a fact that it makes Also, the appearance of this symptom can trigger:
- Pityriasis versicolor. However, it is not clear that there are factors that can be considered, but there are additional factors such as Most often, psoriasis is associated with excessive sweating. The specks of a small coin spell the size of a big coin. It can be up to several tens of centimeters. Inside there is a slight peeling, fuzzy edges. In rare cases, it may be accompanied by mild itching. Favorite localization of the spots – back, neck, arms, less often the stomach, groin and legs.
- Hormonal disbalance. In children, it can be accompanied by puberty. In adults, hormonal disorders can be caused by, for example, by pregnancy. Very often, girls during pregnancy (especially in the second trimester) appear 3-6 months after birth. Localization – the face (under the eyes and lips), under the skin.
- Lentigo. This is a case study of the factor of heredity. Already in the first year of life, it can be a small speck of brown, bluish or black color. The shape of lesions oval or rounded. Not accompanied by any subjective feelings. The development of lentigo is observed from 5 to 30 years of life.
- Vitiligo. It is not clear that there has been a doctor’s opinion on how to digest metabolism. It is clear that there is a grain of light on it. It makes it possible to differentiate from other skin diseases. Also, the surface of the skin never rises above the surface of the skin. Chronic – lesions gradually increase in size, in some cases, merging with each other. Where the skin has been affected. Most often, the rash is localized on the face, neck, back, stomach, genitals, lower and upper limbs.
- Chloasma is another disease associated with a portion of the amount of melanin pigment. Only in contrast to vitiligo, there is no melanin pigment. Glands, liver, and in women, the ovaries. The color of the melanin pigment. The shape and size can be completely varied. In men, chloasma most often occurs on the forehead, cheeks, temples and eyelids, in women are around the nipples and in the genital area. A distinctive feature of the rash – they never peel off.
- Freckles. A disease that has a hereditary breed. Often found in blondes and red-haired people, less often in brown-haired and blond, almost never in brunettes. The first signs begin to appear at the age of 7-10 years. On the skin appear yellowish-brown blotches the size of a pinhead. The period of aggravation is spring. Increase in size during the whole summer period, then the color dims by autumn.
Even long-term use of drugs. It is also very often seen with beriberi and diabetes.
Photo of Brown Spots on Skin
Chloasma and brown spots can be caused by excessive use of creams, ointments or colognes. Most often observed in women, brunettes. In men, these manifestations are always associated with liver damage.
A distinctive feature of almost all brown spots on the body is an independent resolution for an indefinite period of time. For example, rashes after taking antibiotics can pass in 2-3 days, and the specks caused by pregnancy usually disappear even after breastfeeding.
Interestingly, even the color lichen can independently go through some time without any treatment. In some cases, when the lesions are located in visible parts of the body and increase in size, keratolytic and fungicidal preparations may be prescribed. The most effective of multi-colored depriving the following ointments:
- Clotrimazol – 2 times a day;
- Sulfuric 10-20% ointment – 2 times a day;
- Salicylic 5% ointment – 2 times a day.
Also shown rubbing resorcinol and salicylic alcohols in the lesions for 4-6 days.
Lentigo should be observed from the very appearance, since there is a small probability of transformation of the pigment spot into a malignant tumor. Freckles are removed with a quick or slow exfoliation. As drugs use mercury ointment, special soap and face masks. A similar treatment for chloasma, in which vitamin preparations can also be prescribed.
Unfortunately, nothing can be done about the brown spots associated with age-related changes or the “senile lentigo,” as they are called. This is one of the first signs of aging, from which no one is immune. The only thing that can be recommended in the prevention of brown spots is to avoid ultraviolet radiation on the skin (if possible, do not go outside during hot periods without first exposing the exposed areas with protective creams).