Unbalanced diet, poor environmental conditions, excessive physical exertion cause weakening of the body’s defenses. And as a consequence, this may contribute to the activation of yeast-like fungal microflora. It is present in the body of each person, but is conditionally pathogenic. The state of low immunity translates it into a state of active pathogen.
In this case, the man may develop fungal prostatitis. Recently, it tends to rejuvenate, which carries a great danger. This disease in most cases can cause a violation of potency and lead to the impossibility of conceiving a child.
How Is the Disease Transmitted?
There are three ways to transmit this disease. They are:
- Neglect of using barrier contraceptive methods (condom). This sexual transmission, which occurs in the vast majority of cases.
- The weakening of the immune status of the body due to frequent chronic diseases, with prolonged use of funds with antibacterial action. And also in case of failure of the endocrine system of the body.
- Household transmission is possible if personal and intimate hygiene is not observed. This happens when using someone else’s towels, washcloths. Most often, such a transmission route is possible when visiting a public bath, sauna or swimming pool.
In addition, stand out situations that increase the risk of developing the disease:
- frequent hypothermia due to wearing clothes not according to the weather;
- lack of proper balanced nutrition, with limited intake of vitamins;
- chronic diseases of the pelvic organs of the urogenital nature (cystitis, urethritis);
- abnormal narrowing of the urethra (congenital);
- the consequence of trauma to the groin area.
A variety of this pathological process of the prostate gland can last for a long time in a latent form, because of which there is a threat of the development of fungal chronic prostatitis.
It is accompanied by a slight manifestation of symptoms, but the frequent occurrence of recurrences greatly changes the morphological structure of the parenchymal gland tissue. The clinical picture is accompanied by the phased appearance of the following symptoms:
- Sometimes there is an increase in the temperature index of the body to 38 degrees.
- There is a slight discharge mucopurulent character, sometimes with small patches of blood.
- Appearance of red spots on penile head.
- Urine excretion becomes frequent, while the portion of urine excreted may be insignificant. In some cases, there are false urge to urinate.
- Burning sensation in the area of the penis and anus, with a feeling of itching.
- Soreness at the bottom of the lumbar region, which may increase with the act of defecation.
If there is a sharp temperature leap with severe symptoms of intoxication of the body, such a sign indicates that the inflammatory process occurs with a significant accumulation of pus mass. This symptom causes the need for urgent treatment.
It is very important at the early stage of development of the inflammatory process of the prostate gland, due to the penetration of fungal microflora, to establish the correct diagnosis. This is due to the fact that the clinical picture resembles the development of cystitis or urethritis, and their treatment differs from the treatment of prostatitis.
To prevent the development of fungal prostatitis, it is necessary to revise the lifestyle. It is necessary to focus on proper nutrition, so that food contains a large amount of vitamins, beneficial micro and macro elements. To give up the bad habit of smoking. Reasonable to approach the use of alcohol.
Every day, start with morning exercises, followed by rubbing with a wet towel or use a contrast shower. Even in the absence of signs of the disease, be examined by a urologist or andrologist at least once a year.